Photoelectric Sensor Switch, Sensor, Inductive Sensor manufacturer / supplier in China, offering G55 Photoelectric Sensor Switch, 700-M Series Multi-Circuit Monitoring System for Sfere700 Monitoring Module, 700-P Multi-Circuit Monitoring System Power Supply Module and so on.
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
|Type:||Large range Ultrasonic Sensor|
|Output Signal Type:||Analog Type|
|Probe Type:||Dual Probe|
G55 Photoelectric sensor switch
Through-beam bype photoelectric switch is designed that via the light beam between opposite-mounted transmitter and receiver, the object passing through these two devices will interrupt the light beam and start the receiver.
Diffuse reflection type photoelectric switch integrates the transmitter and the reciver. Light reflected by the photoelectric switch is reflected back to the receiver by the detected object.
Retroreflective type photoelectric switch also integrates the transmitter and the receiver, Its difference from other models is that reflecotr is used to relfect light to the photoelectric switch. Though the object between the photoelectric switch and reflector can reflect the light, it is much less efficient than the reflector so as to cut down reflected light.
Convergence reflection type (condensation type)
The working principle of convergence reflection type photoswitch is similar to that of direct reflection type one, while its projector and light receiver focus on boject distance, only when the object presents to the focus can the photoswitch actuate.
Model explanation of Photoelectric Sensor
1. G: Photoelectric sensor
2. Sub code No.(18, 50, 76.....)
3. Operating voltage(2: 90-250VAC ;3: 10-30VDC; 4: 12-240VDC/24-240VAC; 5: Special voltage)
4. Detection method( A: Diffuse type; B: Mirror reflex type; C: Through beam type)
5. Detection distance (05: 5cm ; 10: 10cm; 30: 30cm; 101: 10m)
6. Output method(N: NPN transistor output; P: PNP transistor output; J: Relay output; L: AC two-line output; S: NPN+PNP)
7. Output status(A: NO; B: NC; C: NO+NC)
8. Auxi function code(T1: Front delay; T2: Rear delay; Y: Oil proof; T: With connector; I: Special requirement)
|Model NO.||Detection distance||Working voltage||Output||Detection way|
|G55 -3A 20NA||20cm||DC10-30V||NPN||NO||Diffuse type|
|G55 -3A 20NB||20cm||DC10-30V||NPN||NC||Diffuse type|
|G55 -3A 20PA||20cm||DC10-30V||PNP||NO||Diffuse type|
|G55 -3A 20PB||20cm||DC10-30V||PNP||NC||Diffuse type|
|G55 -3C 4NA||4m||DC10-30V||NPN||NO||Through beam|
|G55 -3C 4NB||4m||DC10-30V||NPN||NC||Through beam|
|G55 -3C 4PA||4m||DC10-30V||PNP||NO||Through beam|
|G55 -3C 4PB||4m||DC10-30V||PNP||NC||Through beam|